Monday, June 2, 2008

Drawing Services!

I provide a service to pencil draw individuals from loved photographs.
All drawings are sketched on top quality paper and would be one of a kind.
A perfect gift for your favorite holidays!


9-inch x 12-inch one person = $50
11-inch x 14-inch one person = $60
14-inch x 17-inch one person = $70
18-inch x 24-inch one person = $80

11-inch x 14-inch two people = $80
14-inch x 17-inch two people = $90
18-inch x 24-inch two people = $100
Service guarantee! If you don’t like it, just pay me for the supplies used. (around $2)
Framing and matting extra as per varying cost of mat/frame supplies.
Call Jasmine Harward at 360-852-2680, or e-mail me at sassyartworks@gmail.com

2 comments:

Janina said...

I'm assuming that if someone is not satisfied, they pay for the supplies, and then you keep the art for your portfolio, correct? (That's what I do)

Janina said...

I mean, that's my policy. Never happened yet, of course. I'm sure your clients are likewise satisfied. :)